The Golden Years

These are the best of our years. At times we glory in the activities that we were unable to do for so many years. It's a wonderful time to be alive!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Henderson, Nevada, United States

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Lion Brand Micro Spun Baby Sweater

Well, a little grand-niece will soon have a new cap and sweater. I made this using Lion Brand's Micro Spun. I liked working with the yarn, even though it is acrylic. I thought mom would appreciate being able to throw it in the washer! And, even though I know it will pill in time, that doesn't make any difference because the little one will grow out of it before it shows! And, then hopefully it will go into the Good Will system where some other young child will benefit from it!

This was a fun project. It's the first time I've worked with a kit! It worked. Took all the questions out of what colors to work with -- and I like the colors too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home